Kal Scientific calculator Features:
* Allows function graphs
* New functionality (FML), 100 built-in formulas
* Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Functions powers (nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
* Functions logarithmic (log10, ln, powers of 10, exp)
* Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
* Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
* Random number generator
* Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
* Absolute value, factorial.
* Allows numbers in scientific notation.
* Includes major scientific constants.
* Basic operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
* Set decimal number.
* History of the last 10 operations and results.
* Memory storage results
Current Version : 1.33
Size : 577k